Friday, January 22, 2010

Me and my blog


Me and my blog


I can’t believe that I am diarising segments of my life on a blog... but there are strong evidences that I am!
-‘Why did you do it?’ asks the out of breath detective, as he arrests ‘the Rugerero dude’, the culprit , after a long chase and a bit of a scuffle.
- Euh, don’t know...’, mumbles Rugerero dude, the now hand-cuffed blogger. All James Bond can understand are snippets of phrases, basic evidences of syntax and some vague intonation of justification. Transcribed below, is what James Bond writes in his small note book as further evidence of guilt to be exhibited at the ‘Blogger AX 127 639’ trial in Geneva, next April.
-‘ kindda like writn’ anyway, not much to do in spare time round here, taking photos fun, grasping attitude, I guess, double bite at life and living, what’s reality anyway, raising humanitarian awareness...
‘Stop these profanities', interrupts James, who had only received down to earth, basic training at the police academy. He has no idea what Rugerero dude is trying to say.
On April 1st, Rugerero dude is acquitted. He is not deemed mentally balanced and responsible enough for his comments. He is acquitted but his computer is confiscated and James is asked to look after it.
James is now secretly blogging his detective life under the pseudonym ‘the 007 dude...

No comments:

Post a Comment