Friday, February 12, 2010

Exporting vegemite to Rwanda



Two day ago, I had a fleeting thought. It would be nice to have some vegemite for breakfast. Don't laugh I have been eating practically exactly the same food for lunch and dinner and breakfast is always identical. I don't mind, if feeds the latent monk, lying dormant inside me...
One day ago, purely by coincidence, I found a small jar of vegemite...I thought I was hallucinating at first.
This morning I thought I must have some vegemite on some bread. I did! I asked Baptiste to take a photo, to prove it!
Best vegemite on bread I have ever had...
I once published an atricle entitled 'Exporting vegemite to Venezuela: cultural or marketing challenge?' I have decided, when I am finished with the Abana mission here I start a business: Vegemite for Rwanda...

No comments:

Post a Comment