Tuesday, March 16, 2010

People’s faces



My daughter always says to me: ‘Dad, you always take photos of weird things like the wheel of a car, a branch on a tree or a road sign... Why don’t you take more pictures of people, of your friends’?   She does have a point... This is a set of portraits of people I come across every day around the hills where I have been blessed to live for the last three months. I can’t call them ‘my friends’, but I certainly feel part of the same family as them...
I am trying to work out what is the common denominator between all these faces.  I know there is but I can only feel it, not intellectualise it... I am happy to stay with the feeling!
I share with you... If you don’t like them, I promise...  a set of road sign photos is coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment